Enclosure advice needed

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tim42019

I am currently running 2 kicker Compvr 12's(43cvr122) on a kicker 43cxa600.1 mono block in a sealed enclosure coming in @ 1.20 cu.ft.per sub. The sealed min recommendation are 1 cu.ft per sub and max of 4.6 cu.ft per sub. I have a small trunk so going 4.6 cu.ft per sub is not a option for me I can maybe fit 2.5 cu.ft. per sub. So my question is should I go with a ported box or stick with a sealed box and if I go with a larger sealed box, like going from 1.20 cu.ft. to 2.0 cu.ft will I notice a difference? If I go with a ported box what size should I be shooting for and what Hz should I tune the ports? All advice appreciated! I know a lot of people do not like kicker and that's okay but please don't just comment to tell me to get another brand. Kicker is relatively inexpensive and not that bad lol. Thank you in advance for any help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.