elemental designs box help (jmac?)...

Participant count
  • Participant list

mgaidica
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Hey, here is the link to a picture of what im going to attempt to make.

http://gallery.caraudio.com/pp/showphoto.php?photo=533

The subs are obviously pointing somewhat inward with plexiglass on the front to look inside, the little blue things are lights, not sure about them yet. My question is what should the box dimensions be (sealed), or what it needs to add up to. The subs are the Elemental Designs dual e12kd2. thanks to anyone who helps!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

There its designprogram to use fore bass boxses , if you now all parametre of the subwoofer , the made the best solutuon fore you
Clearing out storage. $75 + shipping. Located in Carlsbad, CA. Pick up OK. Shipping weight is probably around 13 pounds. Slightly to deep to...
I used to have a pair of dd audio redline 608s, for eight inch subs they were very impressive, at least until that ole upgrade bug bit anyway. I...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.

About this thread

mgaidica

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
mgaidica
Northville, MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date