Elemental Designs AE15.22 (X2) Enclosure help

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigblackdodge

Senior VIP Member
I'm buying the pair of ED 15's in the classifieds and was thinking bout getting started designing my box for them. I know they sound great in small enclosures but how small? Most 15's I have ran needed 4 cubes each. I'm looking to aero port the box tuning low 30's. Anybody who has ran these chime in and state what you had/have and recommended power. I'm thinking 1kw each clean.

had some of them back in the day. they model up perfectly in a 2.2^3 sealed enclosure per driver. 1k rms would be perfect, max of 1500 rms. the limiting factor being the aluminum cones themselves. enjoy those awesome drivers!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.