electrical what should i do?

Parker22
10+ year member

IL
Alright so i have a 04 explorer with stock batt. Soon I will be getting a phoenix gold 1200.1 amp. I have a rockford 5001bd now and it dims my lights slightly. Do you guys think I will be okay or will I need to get another battery or what? Do you guys think that little kinetik hc600 would do the trick? Thanks.

Alright so i have a 04 explorer with stock batt. Soon I will be getting a phoenix gold 1200.1 amp. I have a rockford 5001bd now and it dims my lights slightly. Do you guys think I will be okay or will I need to get another battery or what? Do you guys think that little kinetik hc600 would do the trick? Thanks.
i will sell you a battery that will work.

Big 3 would probably do it for you if not already done.
I havent done any installs, how can I see if I have the big 3 done without calling my shop (they are closed today and have done all of my work)

I'm running about 1600 watts rms on a factory battery without any dimming issues. However, I'm not running any massive sub setup, and I DO have 1/0 big three upgrade along with additional 1/0 grounding wires.

^^thanks man. yes i have plenty of batteries models and sizes. PM me with all you have equipment wise and ill suggest a good battery for cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.