electrical upgrades needed for MOJO 4kw?

rtillaree
10+ year member

F***, Strong
Orlando
im pretty close to buying a MOJO 4kw if not for my current setup, just to have it for a future setup, but i have reservations based soley on electrical...i currently have a 190amp alternator and a stinger sp1000 battery, the system puts out 14.87 now, but im not confident that this system would accommodate the MOJO. i figure i will end up buying a KINETIK batt or something similar once i get it, but im not sure if that will do the trick...

input?

add a decent sized battery to the back and keep that stinger. get some kind of beefy stinger battery for the back and youll be set. i have a 220amp alty and 2 yellow tops. full tilt i sit around 12.5v and it wangs. haveing the bat in the back is curcial for feeding the beast. ur front bat and alty are decent enough

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.