Electrical Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

johnnyworld

Running an audio system of around 6200 Watts total power. Already upgraded to 250 Amp Alternator and Big 3. My question is whats the best battery choices and how many do i need to keep my voltage up as high as possible. Thanks

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Im just going to say it before everyone else does, this is posted in the wrong section, this is in a for sale section,

First - is the system 6200 rms or 6200 max?

Second - Assuming 6200 max i would say 3 large batteries should be okay

I'm interested in this one because everyone has there opinion. Understand adding batteries is more about time. I've heard 55AH per 1000 watts, i've heard match maximum battery amperage output to rms wattage. What i do is just go on the xs power app and type in what you got and it tells you what you need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

johnnyworld

johnnyworld
Cisco,Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
johnnyworld