ED EHQS8 8" Subs - $5 each plus shipping

They sold out last night around 10.
The reason for you not having them in your order history, is because you did not click the return to merchant link at the end of paypal.

We are working through the paypal mix ups right now, depending on how late they had been ordered, you might get some, you might not, If we sold out, you will get the money refunded right away.
Then the site PROBABLY shouldn't still say "in stock" so more people keep buying them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

We turned them off with over 100 of each coil in stock, but a lot of people had them in their shopping carts.

Nothing that we could really do, but we are getting it all sorted out.

Then the site PROBABLY shouldn't still say "in stock" so more people keep buying them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Either way, if you paid and didnt get one, you will be refunded, so whats the problem here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

unless Ed decides to take peoples money again...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

If I haven't received any money back in Paypal but the site says "backordered" under my order status did I get through in time? Or have I just not received money back yet?

I looked at them last night and was gonna get a few this morning.............wish I hadnt decided to wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Maybe I should just get a 12 and see what I can do with that

I agree. I ordered mine before 10pm, and today i got a paypal refund. No apology or explanation in the note. If someone was unfamiliar with what was going on in the forums, then they wouldn't even know what happened. Not good business. I understand if you run out, but at least explain to people in the refund what happened, apologize for YOUR mistake of having the website not updated, and offer some way to make it up to the customer.
There should have been an explanation stating that due to Paypal errors, as described by Alex above, the items sold out prior to the actual selling out on the site. I do apologize if I didn't get that note pasted into your refund as I've been issuing them all morning and definitely may have missed it.

Please understand that this isn't an issue with our site or a mistake our our end. It is an issue with Paypal payments.

Paypal requires that people press a "Return to Merchant" button on the site:

83_784.jpg

If that button doesn't get pressed and the window is closed, we are still sent the money but Paypal doesn't notify our site of payment. If we aren't paid, we can't process the order. If we can't process the order, we can't take the item out of inventory. If we don't take the item out of inventory, other people can still purchase it since our site thinks it is still there.

When I turned off the Single 4 option, there were more than 30 in inventory. Unfortunately, I went to the gym after this and when I got home, the Single 2's had been purchased into the negative quantities even though there were a couple hundred left when I went out. Unfortunately, due to unprocessed Paypal orders, the Single 2 ohm version ended up being oversold by 150 and the Single 4's by about 30 after I went through and processed them all.

To be fair to all customers involved, I went and sorted all of the orders by the time of the payment, making it appear as though the Paypal orders were processed correctly. When sorted by time, the Single 4's were sold out at about 7:44pm Central and the Single 2's were sold out by 10:09pm Central.

Anyone that ordered them after they were actually sold out will be getting refunds. There should be a note on all of them processed through Paypal, but I apologize if there is not.

Chris Schempp

Elemental Designs

If I haven't received any money back in Paypal but the site says "backordered" under my order status did I get through in time? Or have I just not received money back yet?
You just haven't received your money back. I've been working on getting through them all but it's a bit of a pain when the software sorts by order # and I need to redo it to sort by time and then figure out where they actually run out. Most of my day will probably be spent on these things.

thank you Mandos. I just wanted an explanation. I assume that even though on ED's website it says pending that the transaction is over since i received a refund?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.