ED cust service lacking?

If you think it's all hype then go get your Sony subs.

Oh, I ordered mine one day and got it 3 days later....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Their customer service is top notch in my book. It's the fact that he has 10,000 people like you emailing him and calling him everyday saying they ordered their subs 2 hours ago and still don't have them.

You tend to get backed up when your trying to fill 3,000 orders and get them shipped more or less by yourself for the time being.

Originally posted by Jmac Ben knows I need a job, right ?

Just get him to get me a cell phone, forward the incoming calls to the cell phone, I handle them from here, all is well ...

Oh, and I charge $240 US a day, plus expenses //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Plus the medical benefits, right?

fellas...let's take it easy on the joshpoints...IMO, he deserves to be upset with eD's customer service- Ben has said it before, you cannot make everyone happy. There are going to be some disgruntled customers, that's how business works. Josh, as I've said, just try and get in touch with Ben- however it be. I'm sure once you get to talk to him, everything will be worked out, and you will have your sub.

Guys, take it easy here. The man has a right to be mad.

Originally posted by Aurorav8 If you think it's all hype then go get your Sony subs.

Oh, I ordered mine one day and got it 3 days later....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Their customer service is top notch in my book. It's the fact that he has 10,000 people like you emailing him and calling him everyday saying they ordered their subs 2 hours ago and still don't have them.

You tend to get backed up when your trying to fill 3,000 orders and get them shipped more or less by yourself for the time being.
3000 orders? Right......that's not even close. Only 500 flat cone subs. But really, being busy really isn't an excuse...

Originally posted by xjmadness 3000 orders? Right......that's not even close. Only 500 flat cone subs. But really, being busy really isn't an excuse...
Actually it is...**** good excuse in my opinion. He has shitloads of other people to deal with...you just have to catch him at the right time.

Originally posted by xjmadness 3000 orders? Right......that's not even close. Only 500 flat cone subs. But really, being busy really isn't an excuse...
I was exaggerating, obviously. But even at 500...doing it all yourself will take quite some time.

500 speakers, each inspected personally, tested, and packaged by one person. Each shipping label, and serial number recorded......by one man. Many a customer calling with little idea of what they are doing.................huge ordeal for one man to handle. Most the new 'broken' speakers have actually been ones that have been damaged in shipping, or so it most certainly appears, but nobody is perfect, bound to be some the go bad...simple fact of life unfortunately. Does this mean nobody has the right to be angry with mistakes? IMHO.....no it doesnt, as long as you've made certain to do your part, (email or two, make the phone call, call back if something doesnt gettin take care of) not everything can be taken care of with one contact.....with any place of buisness, just the way it is. I hope you end up happy with the product, and hope that in the end everything works out, as Im sure it will. Best of luck, and dont be too afraid to pick up the phone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

it is hard

really Ben didnt expect to get so many orders

and for the subs messing up

i have only heard of like 3 cases of this happening

and have u visited his site he is hiring more ppl

i also saw some about new speaker line

i dont know what that is though

if you want.

email me right now.

bmilne@edesignaudio.com

I'm still at work. be here for another 20-30 minutes and then i'm gonna sit in the car and test a new speaker or two.

We are willing to cancel any orders of people tired of waiting with no restocking fee as we just can't move through some of it yet. But if your tired of waiting please let us know. If a ordered was changed most credit's don't reflect that until the day it ships out, email us and let us know what we can do. right now we are getting back up to date as a employee or two comes in slowly to help out and be in here full time.

This next month should be a blast. For the first time 3 people will be around working together with specific jobs to tackle. We are growing and for the first time we are going to control that a little bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ben

Originally posted by ElementalG20 500 speakers, each inspected personally, tested, and packaged by one person. Each shipping label, and serial number recorded......by one man. Many a customer calling with little idea of what they are doing.................huge ordeal for one man to handle. Most the new 'broken' speakers have actually been ones that have been damaged in shipping, or so it most certainly appears, but nobody is perfect, bound to be some the go bad...simple fact of life unfortunately. Does this mean nobody has the right to be angry with mistakes? IMHO.....no it doesnt, as long as you've made certain to do your part, (email or two, make the phone call, call back if something doesnt gettin take care of) not everything can be taken care of with one contact.....with any place of buisness, just the way it is. I hope you end up happy with the product, and hope that in the end everything works out, as Im sure it will. Best of luck, and dont be too afraid to pick up the phone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
just an fyi Ben does have interns.

email does blow when trying to get in contact with a company. I know i've talked to Ben on the phone way past business hours getting help.

Originally posted by kaosmoon if you want.

email me right now.

bmilne@edesignaudio.com

I'm still at work. be here for another 20-30 minutes and then i'm gonna sit in the car and test a new speaker or two.

We are willing to cancel any orders of people tired of waiting with no restocking fee as we just can't move through some of it yet. But if your tired of waiting please let us know. If a ordered was changed most credit's don't reflect that until the day it ships out, email us and let us know what we can do. right now we are getting back up to date as a employee or two comes in slowly to help out and be in here full time.

This next month should be a blast. For the first time 3 people will be around working together with specific jobs to tackle. We are growing and for the first time we are going to control that a little bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ben
Glad to see you will get this fixed up, Ben- I hope everything goes well.

Now, stop looking at the naked pictures of Loyd that he sent you and get back to work!!!

and dustin, it was 2 cone problems, on 2 of 100 subs or so... both were 15A's... still haven't found out what one of them was, one was definitely user error...

i spoke to them today about some e dead that i ordered 3 weeks ago. they said htat theyve been swamped, but finally caught up around the fourth. chillout, anyone who has a problem, should just cancel their order, if u can wait for quality, go to bestbuy like josh points and chump out on a sony. that will show your style off better anyways. patience is a virtue, and the best things in life are worth waiting for.

I have nothing but praise for Ben and his company Elemental Designs. They have been very helpful, and were very patient with me when I had questions to ask regarding their woofers. I ordered an amp and an E12A from them and I received them in record time. From my experience with them, I have no qualms or problems.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.