ED cust service lacking?

Thanks for the bump. Without it I wouldn't have seen this thread again. Another real late night at the office the evening with Jeremy testing and such.
Bomberman,

You actually spoke with me on the phone today. We worked very hard to get the speaker you ordered out to you IMMEDIATLY. Unfortunatly becuase we didn't get the email before the shipment went out and UPS has already been paid for the shipment we just end up needing to wait until we get it back, upon which time as I discussed with you and you thanked me for helpin you out, at the time it seemed cut and dry. I apologize if we lost all of your respect we are trying very hard and we did work very hard to get your speaker out asap. hopefully in the future when in contact with you, you will let us know about your disgust as we can try and explain everything better.

Josh,

there were numerous people before your order. I posted previously if you could drop me aline and I could inform you as to what was going on and saw no email. I was hoping to be able to do that. I realize at times we have been a bit backed up, my apologies but we are working very hard to keep up. With the new guys around and once we are in the new building it's kind of cool as we have 3 people now doing the work I've been taking care of by myself. Should help bigtime. Hopefully we won't be such a disapiontment next time.

While our customer service may **** at times, I'm here at 1:20am my time still working through everything to keep up. We are trying very hard. It ***** at times, but eD isn't for everyone. We try, but at times we just like some others get overwhelmed. We are a little better equiped for the future as all you can do is learn and make yourself better.

Thanks for the heads up!

I don't get to visit this board as much as I'd like but we are getting up to speed with everything and with this next big batch of 10k's, and 15a's everything should finally calm down a little bit again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif In the meantime with any direct emails don't hesitate to drop me, or anyone else a line here.

Ben
I actually sent you a pm and sent an email to the email address that was posted on this thread along with a few others to the sales dept. with no response. I did contact you on the phone Monday and you said you had just sent them out. It does seem like I heard people that ordered their subs after me get theirs first but mine are on the way. My question is lets say my speaker fails 10 months from now. Are you still going to be extremely swamped to where I have to wait a few months to get it back? That's really all I'm worried about. I don't plan on abusing the subs but I do plan on using them and they will be fed 300 rms each which I feel isn't over kill or under kill. I don't hate you, I just got upset because I expected to get them by mid June. But if they are rugged and perform all things will be forgotten by me, and I'll be buying more from you.

I actually sent you a pm and sent an email to the email address that was posted on this thread along with a few others to the sales dept. with no response. I did contact you on the phone Monday and you said you had just sent them out. It does seem like I heard people that ordered their subs after me get theirs first but mine are on the way. My question is lets say my speaker fails 10 months from now. Are you still going to be extremely swamped to where I have to wait a few months to get it back? That's really all I'm worried about. I don't plan on abusing the subs but I do plan on using them and they will be fed 300 rms each which I feel isn't over kill or under kill. I don't hate you, I just got upset because I expected to get them by mid June. But if they are rugged and perform all things will be forgotten by me, and I'll be buying more from you.

Ben just added 2 more employees, so I think things will be running smoothly in a little bit...

Also, I don't think Ben will be faced with 'being swamped' in the future- I really don't think he was prepared for the amount of preorders they got on everything, but I'm sure he will be ready for that in the future...and eD's turnaround time on things is great...

Ben just added 2 more employees, so I think things will be running smoothly in a little bit...
Also, I don't think Ben will be faced with 'being swamped' in the future- I really don't think he was prepared for the amount of preorders they got on everything, but I'm sure he will be ready for that in the future...and eD's turnaround time on things is great...
Hmm that's good to hear...well, I must say that once they get to deal with the problem when they have time, they do a pretty good job to fix it. I explained to them in detail what had happened and they already sent a guy from UPS to pick up the sub the very next morning. Well, must say a job well done to the customer service that I WAS mad at. I did not expect you guys to do anything, but since you guys did, I'm pretty ok with this now. But until that my full refund is issued, I'll still be on my toes. But on the other hand, a job well done Ben. Haha you guys almost redeemed urself.

Btw, I didn't know ED was onthe process of moving, which is basically the same situation as me, making things 10x more stressful and worse

Well I got my k's. The sound quality amazes me. Sq is definitely better than the jbl gt's that I had. I have ran the subs at a medium volume for 6 hrs. I will give them a few more days of break in before I really turn them up. So far they aren't as loud as my jbl's but I haven't turned the gained up and maximized the sound coming from the subs because of the break in period. SOme bad luck though. I was trying to screw one of the mounting screws through the subwoofer but it wouldn't go through. I kept trying and couldn't get it through. THen I tried again and the tip of the drill hit the rubber surround of the cone and put a small hole in it. For some reason something was wrong with the hole on the subwoofer. I think it was something to do with that plastick surround that is on their sub and the holes didn't line up or something and got jacked. It didn't happen to any of the other holes on the sub. Pissed me off. Any advice on a bonding agent I can put over this hole. I was thinking that shoe goo if any of you have heard of that or if that's too solid. I was also thinking rubber cement. It's a small hole.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.