ED cust service lacking?

What size did you order? DId you order 12's or 10's. THey finished the 12's way before the 10's. I call ED today and they said that they shipped out my order today. They gave me the tracking number so I should receive them probably next week I figure.

Good, finally //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well Josh I know that you are probably disgruntled with their service thus far, but I hope the performance of the K's outweighs that- I'm sure you'll like them, let us know how they are when you get em.

Quote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by conniption

i spoke to them today about some e dead that i ordered 3 weeks ago. they said htat theyve been swamped, but finally caught up around the fourth. chillout, anyone who has a problem, should just cancel their order, if u can wait for quality, go to bestbuy like josh points and chump out on a sony. that will show your style off better anyways. patience is a virtue, and the best things in life are worth waiting for.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get this....I ordered a 12" O series from ED and cancelled the order the next morning...they emailed me back with an "Ok, that shouldn't be a problem!"...and then about a week later, i come home after spending 2 bills on my new HU, and guess what I see...a huge white box with "Elemental Designs" label and a hefty 200 dollar bill on my credit card statement...not only is this lacking customer service, they have disappointed me greatly, but we're all human...the only thing is that this is going to be very difficult for me cuz I'm packing up my stuff and getting ready to go hit summer school and this has gotten in my way....but ED still has my complete respect...

peace.
ED lost all of my respect today. I called em up asking them about the problem I had...and they told me to ship the sub back and they'll credit my card back, but they won't cover the shipping costs for that sub...that's ******** cuz they said they'd cancel the order with no problem and they turn it around on me saying that I emailed them too late and the sub had already shipped out...wut a bunch of ********...**** ED ...i'm ****in pissed lol

THe shippin rate to send it back is like $21.32 using Parcel Post or something? I don't know...but priority mail is like $32...they better give me my money back >//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

THe shippin rate to send it back is like $21.32 using Parcel Post or something? I don't know...but priority mail is like $32...they better give me my money back >//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

y wouldn't u just wanna keep the sub? i mean its there u got billed but its at ur fingers. i couldn't send it back. i'd already be in love. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I must say their customer service *****. Hopefully with the added workers it will improve. It reminds me of those sellers that you think about buying from on ebay, but they have a worthy number of negatives so you are a little worried.

I must say their customer service *****. Hopefully with the added workers it will improve. It reminds me of those sellers that you think about buying from on ebay, but they have a worthy number of negatives so you are a little worried.

Honestly, I've seen VERY VERY few people that weren't happy with their service...

I do admit, Ben was a in a little over his head with all the preorters that he got, but he didn't see this coming...

Also remember that they are a very very small company, employee wise. They have so few people that need to ship out so many drivers...

Y not sell it on the car audio site i'm sure someone will buy it..

Honestly, I've seen VERY VERY few people that weren't happy with their service...
I do admit, Ben was a in a little over his head with all the preorters that he got, but he didn't see this coming...

Also remember that they are a very very small company, employee wise. They have so few people that need to ship out so many drivers...

I'm not saying I hate the guy or company, but I did get mad. I've heard people saying I finally received my speakers. I finally have received the amp. It would be nice if the dates were more accurate for when something was going to be in stock and when it is going to be shipped. Owning a business is a learning process and as long as the speakers sound as good or better than my JBL GTO's which I think will be tough to beat in the sound quality and spl area. I had a louder setup than all my friends, but it was missing ruggedness. I'm hoping the edk's are rugged we shall see.

I'm not saying I hate the guy or company, but I did get mad. I've heard people saying I finally received my speakers. I finally have received the amp. It would be nice if the dates were more accurate for when something was going to be in stock and when it is going to be shipped. Owning a business is a learning process and as long as the speakers sound as good or better than my JBL GTO's which I think will be tough to beat in the sound quality and spl area. I had a louder setup than all my friends, but it was missing ruggedness. I'm hoping the edk's are rugged we shall see.

I would get mad, as well. All I can really say is I hope they get there quickly and I hope their performance will make you forget about the mishaps you've had with the company...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Yeah me too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Yeah me too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif.......

I think that Ben is a good guy. He seem wicked nice and try real hard to please people. He is just trying to make money out of something that he loves. You can tell that he really loves what he does.

He knows that he is swamped so he is trying to hire more employees so it not like he is just sitting there in a mansion laughing and getting rich off of screwing people.

Just because you bought something off him doesn't mean he is now your slave. If you go to a store and buy something you not even given half the service ed provides (i.e. circuit city, best buy).

What I don't get about the people with the cracked cones is whether or not they knew what they are getting themselves into before they buy something. The A series is made for an audiophile. If you going to buy something made for an serious advanced user you should now better then to make rookie mistakes.

I am not trying to offend anyone but gave the guy a break. You don't want to push the guy to the point where he gives up and closes the business or decides to ***** out his woofers to any shop for prices double what we pay now just to avoid complaints. If he was really in it for the money he would have done that already.

Thanks for the bump. Without it I wouldn't have seen this thread again. Another real late night at the office the evening with Jeremy testing and such.

Bomberman,

You actually spoke with me on the phone today. We worked very hard to get the speaker you ordered out to you IMMEDIATLY. Unfortunatly becuase we didn't get the email before the shipment went out and UPS has already been paid for the shipment we just end up needing to wait until we get it back, upon which time as I discussed with you and you thanked me for helpin you out, at the time it seemed cut and dry. I apologize if we lost all of your respect we are trying very hard and we did work very hard to get your speaker out asap. hopefully in the future when in contact with you, you will let us know about your disgust as we can try and explain everything better.

Josh,

there were numerous people before your order. I posted previously if you could drop me aline and I could inform you as to what was going on and saw no email. I was hoping to be able to do that. I realize at times we have been a bit backed up, my apologies but we are working very hard to keep up. With the new guys around and once we are in the new building it's kind of cool as we have 3 people now doing the work I've been taking care of by myself. Should help bigtime. Hopefully we won't be such a disapiontment next time.

While our customer service may **** at times, I'm here at 1:20am my time still working through everything to keep up. We are trying very hard. It ***** at times, but eD isn't for everyone. We try, but at times we just like some others get overwhelmed. We are a little better equiped for the future as all you can do is learn and make yourself better.

Thanks for the heads up!

I don't get to visit this board as much as I'd like but we are getting up to speed with everything and with this next big batch of 10k's, and 15a's everything should finally calm down a little bit again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif In the meantime with any direct emails don't hesitate to drop me, or anyone else a line here.

Ben

c'mon now you can't be mad at the guy after that... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

besides there only 3 people workin there or 4.. c'mon have a heart...

As always -

There are two sides to every story...

Be that as it may - seems that not everything stated was as cut and dry as some wanted to imply.

I'm sure had some discontent been actually expressed, ben may have been better suited to help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.