ED, autotek, or phoenix gold

NINe.1, gonna be bout the same wattage as xenon, but a lot cheaper and smaller (one of my biggest reasons, I don't have the room in the truck for a xenon). Ohm stability is nice, and I'm sure the xenon sounds great, but I haven't had any problems finding the correct impedance models for my subs. Either way, you're good (or great). The autotek i haven't heard much about.

EDIT:

NOTE: Jmac knows a lot more than I do, so listening to him might be better.

autotek was bought by maxxsonics the same company that puts out hifonics and i didn't know if i should expect a quality drop in their amps like there was in hifonics (hifonics amps are still great for the money)

maxxsonics has owned or delt with hifonics as long as i can remember and as far as real high end hifonics goes its still awesome just not that many people on forums use it. this is going back 11+ yrs their best amps are the generation amps gen xx now

Many people have bought the refurbs from ikesound with no problems. FYI, you get a six month warranty on the DEI refurbs, too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.