Eclipse Wall Build

You get this thing going yet? lol If so how's it sound?
unfortunatly not yet. im waiting for the second sub to get back in town. Hopefully it will be up and running by next friday as long as the sub gets sent back here tomorrow!!!! I will defiantly meet up with you sometime and let you hear it, give opinions...yadda yadda.

how have you been doin lately jeff? Hit me up sometime or text, keep in touch!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

why do you want to see pics of the carpet? to see the power wire?
Well the carpet is skin tight on my car I dont see how you could be doing it without a huge bulge in the ground all the way threw, if you did manage to make it look clean I'd like to see as I might be doing the same upgrade in the near future.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

As far as sealing and sound deadner/foam what did you do in the trunk?? I know for this build it wont matter more so wondering what you have done since you managed almost 150 with those 2 10's . What did you do to seal the sides of the trunk mine go into the shell of the car and I emagine loosing seriouse SPL if I fired the way you did.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I have been considering doing 2x12"hdc3 with like 4-4.5KW.

Looking good. I'm actually looking to buy a 2003 GT with the 3.0L v6 5 speed, really nice cars, love the way the drive.
What kind of stock electrical do they have? What are you running that you need 6 runs of wire?
I hated my 2002 GTS. Was nice at first, but after the car insurance and 500 dollar car payments for 3 plus years till I paid off and the premium gas I had to run, I am glad I am rid of that car.

Very small as well. I am only 5-10 and felt like a sardine in there. Hit a bump and you are banging your head and had my seat all the back with a ghetto lean! Was ghetto lean because only way I could feel comfortable. Should be a 2 seater to be honest. No rear room what-so-ever!

It drove nice for the most part, besides turns. Worst turning radius ever!

If you like the car, then go for it. Just throwing my 2 cents in as I owned one.

To the OP good luck on the build. Is cool to see a big build in a car I used to own. Good luck with it.

The vehicle does have shitty turn radius. I totally agree. I just orderded my AEM V2 Cold Air Intake and will be ordering my ims and SPARCO Seats shortly.

this isnt really that big of a build in an eclipse...go look at stewies build on termpro...4 DD 9512s...two Cactus 9000s i believe and 4 Cactus Sound Amplifiers in a wall all fiberglassed. hes bass racing crazy numbers in his eclipse and the flex is nice as well...

I will post pics as soon as everything gets done.

The vehicle does have shitty turn radius. I totally agree. I just orderded my AEM V2 Cold Air Intake and will be ordering my ims and SPARCO Seats shortly.
this isnt really that big of a build in an eclipse...go look at stewies build on termpro...4 DD 9512s...two Cactus 9000s i believe and 4 Cactus Sound Amplifiers in a wall all fiberglassed. hes bass racing crazy numbers in his eclipse and the flex is nice as well...

I will post pics as soon as everything gets done.
OoooOOOoo LINKS please if u have them handy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i recieved my subs finally. pics below...will be putting everything in this saturday....

2 Soundstream SPLX 15s

splx2.jpg

splx.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.