eBay Issue.

Thanks for the inous--seems like you guys all agreed that i should go ahead and file a claim.
any idea how long it takes to get your money back after filing a claim?
Well, usually it takes a few days unless you and the seller disagree. If you claim it was "not as described" he has the option to give you a full refund upon receiving the item back. Then they will take the money out of his account and hold it while you send it back WITH TRACKING! Once the tracking show he received it, PayPal releases the money back to you. If he already refunded partial, they will give you the difference.

With a frozen account, I'd not ship the sub back. I'd demand a refund, make sure the money is in your hands, then return it if needed.
Time wise it can take anywhere from 1 week to a few months to get your money back.

If the guys account is frozen and there is no money in it, and no credit card linked to it, I think you'll be stuck with the sub.

Best of luck
that what i was thinking i should not send the sub till i get my money back.

BTW: before that item was in my "won items" basket.

Not its not even there- but i guess that makes sense.

File claim and just be patient and wait it out....may take awhile to get it sorted out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

little update.

Seller replied and told me -- no refund till he gets his sub back.

so shud i just file a claim or give him his sub with tracking number?

little update.
Seller replied and told me -- no refund till he gets his sub back.

so shud i just file a claim or give him his sub with tracking number?
Just file a claim its much safer.

If he got his ebay account suspended he obviously has been doing something wrong. I would not trust him.

Just file a claim its much safer.
If he got his ebay account suspended he obviously has been doing something wrong. I would not trust him.
You guys were right im filing claim but before i file a dispute and seller now Post a message through paypal adressing me and paypal i guess.

Saying "pictures of the sub were posted and buyer had information so he shudn have bidded." - and that's complete lie coz pictures weren't posted and add was saying "Eclipse 12 Titanium" and thats all.

Just filed a claim.

Just curious: what if he keeps saying pictures were posted- i still will get my money back right?

Paypal should be able to see everything. I just got done with a claim. I ordered a game and it was in Va, I live in Pa, I paid for it on 12/22 the seller never shipped until 12/29. After many attempts to find out where it was it finally showed up today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.