Ebay Ho alt civic ?

Lol you didnt call me a newb because I didnt join this crap hole this year like you did.
So his 70 amp factory alt is good for 1500 watts? That what you're saying newb? Please explain it to me without wide range forum data. Explain it to me directly from the info he has provided.

You also said my ebay alt did 16o because of a small pully when you never saw the t or know the namebrand. I am telling your newb *** that you dont get 60amps more just from a smaller pully so you are yet wrong again. Now that vomment tells you between the line that my factory alt wasnt 130 amps. This kid will be fine with an ebay alt regardless of how it puts out power. He is not planning to run much power at all. Answer the persons questions without nut hugging everywhere. Yes OP you will be fine. Two different members have stated they had zero issues with their ebay alts. You only have this single guy fighting to say its wont help. Dont write me back up here you can inbox me any audio auestions you have.
O no I just joined this forum I must be a newb and know absolutely nothing. your not even worth arguing with because you don't get what I was saying but have fun guy BTW your still a joke also again I never said a smaller pulley gave 60 amps sorry bud. Rock your ****** alt have fun newb

Lol you didnt call me a newb because I didnt join this crap hole this year like you did.
So his 70 amp factory alt is good for 1500 watts? That what you're saying newb? Please explain it to me without wide range forum data. Explain it to me directly from the info he has provided.

You also said my ebay alt did 16o because of a small pully when you never saw the t or know the namebrand. I am telling your newb *** that you dont get 60amps more just from a smaller pully so you are yet wrong again. Now that vomment tells you between the line that my factory alt wasnt 130 amps. This kid will be fine with an ebay alt regardless of how it puts out power. He is not planning to run much power at all. Answer the persons questions without nut hugging everywhere. Yes OP you will be fine. Two different members have stated they had zero issues with their ebay alts. You only have this single guy fighting to say its wont help. Dont write me back up here you can inbox me any audio auestions you have.
One guy saying there bad? There's like 6 your really are a dumbass again idk where I said a smaller pulley will give 60 amps so please show me. Don't even post back as I will not give single fuck

O no I just joined this forum I must be a newb and know absolutely nothing. your not even worth arguing with because you don't get what I was saying but have fun guy BTW your still a joke also again I never said a smaller pulley gave 60 amps sorry bud. Rock your ****** alt have fun newb
The alt is still running fine over 3 years later idiot. Answer the guys initial question feggot

2200 isn't that much pull. A 160 could probably handle that, did you have any batteries? Every bench test the amp. As said on here before a lot of the time its a smaller pulley so if stock you have 130 amp put on a small pulley and maybe get a 160. Either way I'll spend some more money and not cheap out on one of the most important parts on your engine
Right here stupid. I was saying my factory alt wasnt 130 so the alt I bought didn't have just a smaller pully. It was tested at my local alt shop. So like I said a smaller pully wont give you 60 amps idiot. My ebay alt didnt come with just a smaller pully. It was rebuilt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif how is this hard to understand....please **** my **** feggot no matter what you say the ebay alt will work for the OP

Right here stupid. I was saying my factory alt wasnt 130 so the alt I bought didn't have just a smaller pully. It was tested at my local alt shop. So like I said a smaller pully wont give you 60 amps idiot. My ebay alt didnt come with just a smaller pully. It was rebuilt //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif how is this hard to understand....please **** my **** feggot no matter what you say the ebay alt will work for the OP
Do you not see its says IF you have a stock 130 a smaller pulley could possibly get him to 160. Your just making me laugh at this point so OP do what you want there's 2 people saying its fine and about 7 say it won't be so you can decide. Go ahead and respond back please I need a laugh. If Steve meade joined this forum today is he a noob? No he isn't, not that I care for him but its just an obvious point and no I wont **** your **** Virginia slim ain't my style fag

Do you not see its says IF you have a stock 130 a smaller pulley could possibly get him to 160. Your just making me laugh at this point so OP do what you want there's 2 people saying its fine and about 7 say it won't be so you can decide. Go ahead and respond back please I need a laugh. If Steve meade joined this forum today is he a noob? No he isn't, not that I care for him but its just an obvious point and no I wont **** your **** Virginia slim ain't my style fag
OP is buying ebay alt. will you admit you were wrong when it works perfectly fine for his application or will you keep making excuses?

and i was implying that my stock alt was not 130 amp but much lower than that. so to get 160 out of my ebay alt then it must have more done than just a smaller pulley. i guess you missed all that. either way happy shopping. i hope OP responds once it is in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

OP is buying ebay alt. will you admit you were wrong when it works perfectly fine for his application or will you keep making excuses?
What am I wrong about? A 130 "could with many varibles" be turned into a 160 with a smaller pulley. Yes OP go cheap on the alt its only one of the most important parts of an engine LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.