EBAY: beware indoaudio. IRRESPONSIBLE SELLER

I am not sure if this is any relavance anymore, but a few years ago, MTX bought a couple of their own subs from them and posted them on their website and said they were forgeries and to stay away from Indo-audio. Now if you go to their website, the story is gone and all they have them listed under is: UNAUTHORIZED EBAY SELLERS.

Yeah, they ****. I bought an amp from them and was all screwed up. I couldn't get anything done as far as my money back. I have a $50 credit for my next purchase, but thats it. And, I don't plan on buying from then again, so yeahhhhhh.

Stay away!

lol i must be the only happy customer here! I got a kac 9152 amp and 2 mtx 9500's and everything was real and worked awesome! my mtx's came in crates, I am 100% sure they were real.

I had the same thing happen to me. I ordered an amplifier from them, installed it, amp was fine but the bass remote was all torn up. I know it's not a big deal if that thing is broke but I returned it and John Hearn tries to delay all the time and not send me a replacement. I probabaly won't get it for 2 months...

Dam I ordered a kicker zx550.2 I hope my order isn't messed up or I'll be pissed. And I wish I had seen this thread earlier. I should be getting it today or soon I'll tell ya how it is when I get it.. Have they been unreliable lately to anybody?

That place is a s*%$ hole. They screwed me around for almost a year trying to get my stuff back. I ordered 2 Rockford P3 15's and they were messed up you could see the coil was coming apart they made the worst sound ever. Then i made them replace the 15's with 3 thunder 7500's and i wanted them single voice coil and they sent me dual. By time all was done and how many times they ignored my calls and emails i just decided to keep the thunders and not return for the fact of not seeing them for a year or so. Worst place i have ever doubt with. Im telling you now this place is not worth sending ur money to you will just get bad products and very very very poor service from them.

where are they located out of, does anyone know?
Some wheres in California. Cant really remember off the top of my head. I sent them one of the worst and most rude emails after like the 8th month and they finnally decided to start helping me. John and the other woman had me emailing both of them to get my stuff back well replaced any way. I hate that place so much and i tell all the ppl i live near to never order from them.

Indo Audio Electronics

2701 Harbor Blvd E-2 #208

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

They had me return the 15's to another place and then after a month or so I tried contacting them and when i got ahold of them and gave them the return number they told me they didnt have it and they would need a crap load of info from me. A huge waste of time with all the emails and phone calls I know for a fact they didnt need any of that from me. They were just giving me the run around.

Did i say fist? i meant arm //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/moon.gif.9d317aec3339ffe7fde0638df52c628a.gif

their in costa mesa california

alotta b stock, refurbished refurbs etc...

Some have good luck-- some of us will find ol Johnny. and rape him:boink:

as he did us

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PowerdByGuiness

10+ year member
reg cabs have sound too
PowerdByGuiness
SoCal
Start date
Participants