EBAY: beware indoaudio. IRRESPONSIBLE SELLER

PowerdByGuiness
10+ year member

reg cabs have sound too
SoCal
indoaudio are the laziest son of a *****es

so i ordered an amplifier a while ago. it arrived, installed by a friend who works in a shop. amp is DOA.

we send it back to them. IT TAKES THEM TWO AND A HALF MONTHS TO SEND A REPLACEMENT BACK.

they will stall and try every trick in the book to save themselves the trouble of sending you another unit. very shady people.

in addition to that, john hearn, the guy that deals with the returns, treats you with the MOST unprofessional attitude. makes you think you are dealing with a street hustler rather than an employee of a respectable company.

now two and a half months later, the amp we receive is also DOA. good job idiots. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

oh by the way, they re sold my original BROKEN amp to another seller who sold it to another customer, WITH my paperwork inside. henceforth breaking information privacy rules of ebay privacy policy.

my friend had problems with them as well... took about 2 months just for his subs to arrive. luckily for him nothing was wrong with them.

Just wondering, two amps? Could your "friend" have hooked them up wrong?
nope, it was for another vehicle. just one monoblock amp to a sub. everything was checked checked and rechecked before powering it up . . . BOTH times. i thought we F'ed it up too but we had plenty of people check it out for us and it was the amp both times

thanks for the support yall, im just tryin to make sure folks on this forum dont get screwed like i did

is it just me or arent there a couple posts in the beware bad sellers thread about them
Was thinking the exact same thing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

my friend had problems with them as well... took about 2 months just for his subs to arrive. luckily for him nothing was wrong with them.
Then why didnt he tell you not to order from them?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

I too had a bad experience with indoaudio.. I ordered a Kenwood x789 head unit and on the auction they claimed that they do their best to ship items out within one biz day of receiving payment.. but turns out that the unit was backordered and indoaudio knew this before selling the items.. they didn't respond to my e-mails till the second week of waiting, and I didn't end up getting the unit till nearly an entire month after I paid for it.. that's entirely unacceptable. I've seen a lot of negative feedback on their ebay from many others who we're sold backordered products and had to wait 2-6 weeks to receive the item.

It's rediculous how immature indoaudio is as well.. if you leave them a negative feedback, they will retaliate with the dumbest stuff.. I'm sure that their feedback rating would be at least 40% negative/neutral if they didn't extort people with the retaliation thing.

DO NOT ORDER FROM INDO AUDIO!

I'm not trying to dump on this post or anything, but i bought my 12w6v2 from indoaudio and had no problems at all, but it was a while ago and some people might have been moved around since then...

i dealt with a lady named Kristy through email, have you dealt with her at all??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PowerdByGuiness

10+ year member
reg cabs have sound too
PowerdByGuiness
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies