EBAY: beware indoaudio. IRRESPONSIBLE SELLER

These A*&$HOLES ripped me off of $750 back in 2002. Sold me a defective stereo, and never replaced it after I shipped it back. I am soooooo pissed. I worked all summer summer to save up for that stereo. I was only a student at the time. I hope those bastards end up in Jail. They kept telling me that they're waiting for a new stereo from the Mfr. They kept telling me this for six months.

hello, im writing to you all in regards to an on going investigation in regards to ebay user indoaudio, AKA Ravi Gaotade. Im hoping that as group investigation it will be taken more seriously not to mention more thoroughly. I am a 24yr Old business student and i operat a caraudio business aswell to pay my way through college in which case i can now not afford my final years of my degree due to what i explain in this msg.

If it is determined by the police that its a CIVIL Law Court Matter, i will be taking him to court and SUING him for loss and damages, the fact that there are so many victims would surely work in the investigations favour before even being herd. You see the seller has ripped me off $8000 Aud as he supplied me with equipment for my retail outlet in aus and ebay etc. I have recieved orders from him before in the past, but for some unknown reason decided to send items in which i never ordered to suit him self, i was then placed in a situation where i was forced to dropship items to just get what was owed to me.

I then had a friend stop by and make physical contact with him in the states in which he assured me things would run smoother in future, instead the following order which was 28k Aud he only sent me 20k worth and then denied me a cash refund after not fulfling his end of the bargain, aswell as screwing me around with emails and BS fone calls for another 12mths there after. It then got to the stage in which i was forced to seek legal help, in which they sent him a letter in regards to the issues and evidence at hand. He replied with an email stating how he has decided not to reply to anymore emails as they would have been used as evidence against him.

Unfortunatley i was also just ripped off a further 38k from another ebay seller West Coast electronix in a very familiar manor as ravi, this was the supplier i sourced after Ravi, in which i thought he was going to be a much better supplier as he fulfilled a 18k test order to my exact requiremnts ranging from postage qoutes ,postage options n(sea or air) dimension requests, even product sale rates which led me to believe and trust that what happened with Ravi would not happen with him.

Upon transfering the 38k 2weeks after people started leaving Negative ffedback on his ebay account which then raised an alarm, i then contacted the banks top try revers the funda, mybank called his bank which inturn contacted him directly in which he then declined my request for Fund Reversal in doing so confirming the belief that i had he to was going to try rip me off. He literally has just disappeared, Phone line is D/c no replies to emails, and after conversating amongst school friends and family am now led to believe these accounts holders maybe linked in one way or another in scamming me.

I have recently contacted the Police in regards to these allegations. It is to much of a coincidence to be ripped off by 2 Suppliers in the same state same industry, not to mention Ravi could have opened alternative stores as Marketing Schemes to compete with his own stores, and deter other people whome wont to sell Audio on ebay as after conversating with him on many occations i came to notice he was very self absorbed and Competitive as far as ebay was concerned.

Due to certain restrictions in which ravi was aware as we developed a relationship on a personal level, I am un able to enter the usa for a few more years to open a Civil Law suit against either account holders, this has not stopped me recently contacting the US embassy for special consideration Visa, upon recieving i will fly to the states and Take them both to court as i have substantial evidence against them both emails and previous shipping documents as well as transfers that will help to proove my case, in which case i am writing this to request everyones whom has been Ripped off from either of these ebay users to support/Join the Legally documented Case and help me to get our money back from these Tip Rats.

I would appreciate everyones co-operation in to this matter as i have now been robbed of all my savings, and believe if police departments across the globe work together,we can bring these con men to justice as well as recieve full re-imbursements as i know for a fact Ravi is very well off financialy as my friend whom made contact said he drove a Lamborghini Gallardo

Thanks for your Help and loook forward to your replys and also Bring ravi to his knees in the face of the law!

Also beware of DIMENSION AUDIO....they **** after they take your money and u get your stuff...my friend had a problem with his subs a week after he recieved them...so he emailed them and they asked for pictures...and after that they never replied back to him...so just becareful guys...

they stay in costa mesa? haha im close to that i should buy something of them and hope is defective so i could go over n shove it in there faces

Guys, does anyone know if indoaudio are still active?

Can anyone give me some info about them?

E-mail? Address? Phone number? Maybe names....

They got my 2400$ in 2006 and never sent items...

Thanks!

honestly I never had trouble outta them. We bought 2 kicker 12's for $148 shipped. A DANG good deal. Was shipped quickly. I don't think they're on ebay anymore. I looked for them when i wanted to buy stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PowerdByGuiness

10+ year member
reg cabs have sound too
PowerdByGuiness
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies