Watch out for Hydrosoundz

fourstaroots
10+ year member

I supposedly bought some 0ga wire from him last week, we contacted frequently before we made the transaction, sent the paypal money, sent frequent messages within the last 4 days and no response.

check his profile and he gets online frequently, but doesn't respond to any of my messages. doesn't even send me a tracking number or anything.

had to make a claim at paypal.

i wont remove this post until i recieve what i bought or until he refunds me, but watch out.

Dam.same thing happened to me..i should have read this before i purchase a JL 300/4 from him.. I haven't heard from him in 10 days.. paypal alreaddy file..

Noobs buying from noobs...not suprised...anyhow

This appears to be the same guy:

http://yjs-caraudio-computers.com/default.aspx

YJ's Car Audio And Electronics

(813)759-1614

1007 Barbour Dr

Plant City, Fl 33566

basketball3548@yahoo.com

He has many posts on card trading sites under basketball3548 with links to the same photobucket "jordan3548", if you do some googling you will see them. He also has a profile on "sex forums" listing him as single when back in march he was selling alot of his cards on a card forum to pay for his 3rd baby //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

(813)759-1614

1007 Barbour Dr

Plant City, Fl 33566

basketball3548@yahoo.com

He has many posts on card trading sites under basketball3548 with links to the same photobucket "jordan3548", if you do some googling you will see them. He also has a profile on "sex forums" listing him as single when back in march he was selling alot of his cards on a card forum to pay for his 3rd baby //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif
sounds like a winner:rolleyes:

Domain reg confirms the info:

Admin Name........... James Jenkins

Admin Address........ 1007 Barbour dr

Admin Address........

Admin Address........ Plant City

Admin Address........ 33563

Admin Address........ FL

Admin Address........ UNITED STATES

Admin Email.......... jordan3548@YJs-caraudio-computers.com

Admin Phone.......... +1.8137591614

Tax records show that address (business and otherwise) is a residential house, looks like its owned by somebody besides James, so guessing he rents, if you don't get your refund you could always contact the owner of his house (landlord maybe?) to get more info :/

That said it hasn't been that long, but he should have responded when he was online.

Domain reg confirms the info:
Admin Name........... James Jenkins

Admin Address........ 1007 Barbour dr

Admin Address........

Admin Address........ Plant City

Admin Address........ 33563

Admin Address........ FL

Admin Address........ UNITED STATES

Admin Email.......... jordan3548@YJs-caraudio-computers.com

Admin Phone.......... +1.8137591614

Tax records show that address (business and otherwise) is a residential house, looks like its owned by somebody besides James, so guessing he rents, if you don't get your refund you could always contact the owner of his house (landlord maybe?) to get more info :/

That said it hasn't been that long, but he should have responded when he was online.
for some reason it is so refreshing 2 find out about a person on a car audio forum! haha but way 2 go man! nice! gotta love the e-net!

what is the best way to deal with Fraud like this dude? I'm still waiting for Paypal. Duece suggest call the landlord? Do you have number for it? Anyone else dealt with fraud before???

what is the best way to deal with Fraud like this dude? I'm still waiting for Paypal. Duece suggest call the landlord? Do you have number for it? Anyone else dealt with fraud before???
Did you use a credit card for the paypal payment? If so contact your credit card company and ask them to do a chargeback to get your money back. If you didn't pay by cc via pp, you are kind of boned. I have the number for the person that owns the house at the address above, not sure if its a landlord or not, just assumed since its a different name than the seller here. PM me if you want that number.

So email/pm/phone hasn't worked at all to get a seller response?

(813)759-1614

1007 Barbour Dr

Plant City, Fl 33566

basketball3548@yahoo.com

lmao i was gonna say the same thing about the noobz

and you got to the info beforei could even look him up

google. lol.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif

this is gonna be goood.

Sorry to hear about it though - OP

no thread jack but wat site do you guys use to look people up lol
As said above its amazing what google can find for you. Online tax records are good too, just search "property tax records" or "clerk and recorder" for the county the person lives in. Any public records for that matter are good if the local area has them online (warrants, arrests, court cases, etc). Domain reg's are pretty obvious to check.

The more people dig on scammers the better. The smart ones will never get caught but hopefully some of the dumb ones get some.

Did you use a credit card for the paypal payment? If so contact your credit card company and ask them to do a chargeback to get your money back. If you didn't pay by cc via pp, you are kind of boned. I have the number for the person that owns the house at the address above, not sure if its a landlord or not, just assumed since its a different name than the seller here. PM me if you want that number.
So email/pm/phone hasn't worked at all to get a seller response?
nope..no response

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

fourstaroots

10+ year member
fourstaroots
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies