EBAY: beware indoaudio. IRRESPONSIBLE SELLER

When I ordered my 2 Kicker subs and My Kicker 1200.1 they sent it in exactly one week. I had no problems with them...

It ***** though that they are backstabbers with them. I too have done business with caraudioshoppe and they are great people to deal with as well. Though I have never delt with Indoaudio before I will make sure I do not do anymore business with them from here out. Doesn't sound like a very trust worthy company. thats a bummer to hear cause I was planning on doing more business with them because I though they were reliable.

Thanx for the heads up always good to read reviews on companies. Even though there arn't always good transactions, that happens even when dealing with good companies...but the word about them has been floating around for awhile now.

Wrote same in the other topic, but I think worth to be mentioned again.

So here it is:

Hi to everyone.

Excuse me for bad english

I found this thread thru google and I have something to say.

I own a car audio shop in Riga, Latvia (European Union country).

About 8 months ago I bought from indoaudio 60 items at Ebay (The list is included), and on 17.04.2007 I've sent 2424.23 U.S. Dollars to this company using PayPal.

Since that time all I recieve from them is mails with such content as:

"I'm working on it today", "We will send it tomorrow" etc.

Now I am collecting all documents I need, and I will get serious with this. I guarantee. I won't leave it like that.

The list of items:

1) 6 pieces "Kenwood KFC-W3010" (Item number: 250095265721). 6x25.95$=155.70$.

2) 6 pieces "Sony XPLOD XS-L123P5B" (Item number: 250095265264). 6x30.95$=185.70$.

3) 3 pairs "2 (two) ROCKFORD FOSGATE P112S4" (Item number: 250095265858). 3x58.50$=175.50$.

4) 3 pairs "2 (two) Audiobahn AW1251T" (Item number: 250095264692). 3x59.50$=178.50$.

5) 3 pairs "2 (two) Kicker COMP C12" (Item number: 250095264613). 3x69.95$=209.85$.

6) 6 pairs "SONY XPLOD XS-W4621" (Item number: 250095264995). 6x9.99$=59.94$.

7) 6 pairs "Sony XPLOD XS-V5742A" (Item number: 250095266385). 6x23.99$=143.90$.

8) 6 pairs "POWER ACOUSTIK" (Item number: 250095267792). 6x15.95$=95.70$.

9) 6 pairs "ROCKFORD FOSGATE P162C" (Item number: 250095268195). 6x23.95$=143.70$.

10) 6 pairs "KICKER DS693" (Item number: 250095268175). 6x28.95$=173.70$.

Total: 30 subwoofers + 30 speaker pairs (60 items at all).

Total amount: 1522.19$.

Good luck.

Still worth a try, I think.

Maybe someone from indoaudio will pay attention to this thread, who knows...

About all this stuff, I think, that If u r in the U.S., there won't be any serious problems with them, the problems appear in international deals, but why do they offer such? If they can't handle it?

indoaudio are the laziest son of a *****es
so i ordered an amplifier a while ago. it arrived, installed by a friend who works in a shop. amp is DOA.

we send it back to them. IT TAKES THEM TWO AND A HALF MONTHS TO SEND A REPLACEMENT BACK.

they will stall and try every trick in the book to save themselves the trouble of sending you another unit. very shady people.

in addition to that, john hearn, the guy that deals with the returns, treats you with the MOST unprofessional attitude. makes you think you are dealing with a street hustler rather than an employee of a respectable company.

now two and a half months later, the amp we receive is also DOA. good job idiots. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

oh by the way, they re sold my original BROKEN amp to another seller who sold it to another customer, WITH my paperwork inside. henceforth breaking information privacy rules of ebay privacy policy.

Hey smarty guy.......Look at the REP before you commit to buying...

Induaudio are the biggest SOB on ebay

Well since i have an experiencie with Indoaudio I'll post here:

Last september I bought PG RSD 6.5" comps from them and after 2 weeks waiting I email them, and then they give me a trk# which it was a fake, I wait two days (because they say in tweo days the number will show in fedex database) and them email them again and this time they say they were out of stock, just like that! always dealing with different person I have to go all the way through to explain the problem.

Finally when I asked for a refund they make me wait another 3 weeks and they offer a $20 bucks discount in anything they have for the inconvenience, well $20 bucks won't buy my wasted month! right? so definitely i didn't use their offer. But finally got my refund.

One last thing, their feedback many times won't show the real thing, they have 98.5+ but since they have over 60k transactions it means at least 1000 went bad, I read a lot their feedback before buying but this time I got it wrong with them, I'm not buying from them again, I just want to share my experience so you ca be aware, Thanks!

There are so many other sellers on Ebay, that you can easily avoid Indo. I don't understand why they would be so shady when they don't have to be

I ordered something from them a couple months ago. After about a week with no word from them I asked for a tracking number. They replied that the item was not in stock and they expected to have more by the end of the week. ( this was on a Monday ) I told them I was going to be out of town the next week. ( which I was for work ) and they sent me a refund that same day. I must have gotten lucky with the quick refund. Something that seemed kind of messed up though is while they said they were out of stock and expected more in by the end of the week they had an ebay auction up that said they had 6 of the item in stock.

I definitely will not be buying there again. Thats just bad business.

They also filed a non payment complaint with ebay about 2 weeks after they gave me a refund. I returned the favor by filing a complaint about how they are selling items that they do not have in stock. Which is a violation of ebays TOS. Both complaints were eventually just dropped.

i feel yah, im lucky my sub didnt come broken from eldirect on ebay, i open the box and its the sub, sitting there, no bubble wrap or anything...its ********...thanks for the info

Hell yea they **** I bought a sub from them before and had to stay on there ass for a month and finally call them and tell them to refund my money at the exact second or a claim through paypal was gonna be filed. They refunded it and offered me 10% off my next purchase, needless to say I never considered going through them agian.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

PowerdByGuiness

10+ year member
reg cabs have sound too
PowerdByGuiness
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies