easist way to enlarge cutout??

Hey egg, I use these all the time and they work great. Sears also sells this device that has a neck for mounting in your drill and instead of a sanding drum it has like miniature sanding paddles all the way around. Either one works great for enlarging a hole without screwing it up completely, just go round and round until the hole is big enough.

Hey egg, I use these all the time and they work great. Sears also sells this device that has a neck for mounting in your drill and instead of a sanding drum it has like miniature sanding paddles all the way around. Either one works great for enlarging a hole without screwing it up completely, just go round and round until the hole is big enough.
x2

jigsaw with a steady hand and be done with it. Otherwise router with a bevel bit will work as you don't really need to cut through the entire 3/4" or however thick the baffle is....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.