easiest way to seal off a trunk wall

you can use the thin masonite...glue or screw some 3/4" mdf around the edges of the box set back off the edge however thick the masonite is. That gives you something to screw it to. It's think so easy to cut with a jigsaw. Use cardboard for a template then transfer it over

I'm about to do this in my bolt. We are building a template if you will, around the box. Will show ya when I come to get that sub!

Great Stuff foam works wonders

20120423_005912.jpg

I'm about to do this in my bolt. We are building a template if you will, around the box. Will show ya when I come to get that sub!
when you order that other guy you sent to me know so i can get all 3 at once.
Great Stuff foam works wonders
20120423_005912.jpg
i like it done where i can not ruin my carpet
**** your about to do it now...
not really but i need ideas tossed around. i need 3 peeps to help change my box around front firing .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.