Earthquake Subs

I want one of those HoleeS' bad! Lol.

I have never heard any of the new Earthquakes, but the SubZero made a "top 10" list of best subs. I think it was Car Audio magazine. IIRC, it was #4 or 5 behind the **** Critical Mass UL12 and DD 9500. And maybe the Alpine Type-X?

I see. NVM then, I was thinking of Ground Zero I think. Looks like a cool woofer, but I try to avoid anything with proprietary recone parts.
No doubt. Especially how tough I am on woofers. Lol.

I don't care for all of that bling either. Just a personal preference. Not that you see it anyway.

The HoleeS is pretty neat... lots of cool engineering in it. Not super practical but it's a beast... biggest surround I know of in production currently and can actually use it if you have the power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.