earthquake audio

[MENTION][/MENTION]I.have to.new earthquake magma.x subs 12 dual 4ohm subs.they have very little.use stll need to get broken in I.bought them for 418$ off sonic with a warrentee.stll valid I also.bought 2 earthquake'ph2000d1.1 amps thy were 499$ each other.than me testing them they are brand new.. I want to trade my setup.for a set of.hifonic goliath spl subs 12in.or.any.other.set of 2 spl.class subs I have all.the paperwork receipts amp is1 ohm stable and.matched with the earthquake magma subs its a awsome setup.earthquake.magma subs have broken mr spl drag records than any other.sub ther.made with a foam cone feels like sum sort of.foam rubber thts super durable the Subs hammer in a ported box I.have the specs for the boxes and will send them aswell thy handle 1500watt.peek 750rms iv personally.own 6 of.thes subs and 2 earthquake dbxi12s I.compete in.spl drag contests.two sub.set up with the earthquake subs I hit 145.6dbs I.have 2 earthquake ph3 destroyer compition amp from 2000 there one of the best possible amps earthquake ever made thy run at .50 stable.and push 4600rms at1ohm I..am.looking to get,2 more stable l.subs and id.be willing to trade my earthquake ph2000d 1 amp and earthquake magma x subs for a.good set of spl 12s my.amp.is brand new the Subs are.only 3months old thy were going to get put in my car but I.couldn't figure out a box tht would fit 4 12s in my trunk I have not Alot of room.atal Any ? Pics offers please let me know im New to this forum and im.a honest person Iddnt waste ppls time and I always sell or trade.items in good working condition ill garrentee anything I have is issue free thanks much respect to you alll mike aka the machine

Last edited by a moderator:
First things first. Read the classifieds regulations. You need pics with your username and date with the equipment for sale. I would also list out what you have and what you are looking for.

Im.sorry this is the first time posting on a forum im.new to all of this iv been trying to upload pics but it says I.dnt have the status to. So here's a list im into pure spl.. I.have 3' new earthquake ph2000d1s two greenish ones that are brand new and 1 red one all.work perfectly.

Also 2-earthquake magma x 12s dual 4 ohm subs 1500 watts peek 650rns thes are the new earthquake magma subs the older style was dual 3.3 ohms I.Will try to get up pics 401 332 7133 text me for pictures any time im.looking.to.trade. for a good size 4 :) channel amp and a set of spl.subs im.open to anything thank u Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...