E30 BMW subwoofer recommendations?

Participant count
  • Participant list

isk

Murica
About a year ago I decided to change out my car sound system, it was really lacking bass and audio quality. I bought a sony head unit, and a subwoofer package. Now that I have had it for a year I think I want something louder, my car is a convertible and when riding with the top down you can barely hear the sub. I'm completely lost on what I should be looking for, if I should put money into a bigger sub or put some money into different speakers.

The head unit that I have: Car Stereo Receiver - CDXGT565UP Review | Sony Store U.S. - Sony US

and the sub package: Belva BPKG110 500W Package: 10" Sub, Box, Amplifier & Amp Kit

Number of subs preferred: Doesn't matter

Size preferred: Any size, my car has a large trunk

Budget: Preferably below $350

Power to be used: Also would need an amp, clueless on amps also

Space available: 32 x 18 inches

Goals: Loudness

Listening habits: edm, trap

I hope you don't have a real 1k on them and if so I hope you know what you are doing. By the looks of these post you do not. And that guy told you some BS also. The blind leading the blind.

I hope you don't have a real 1k on them and if so I hope you know what you are doing. By the looks of these post you do not. And that guy told you some BS also. The blind leading the blind.
Hifonics X1100.1D Brutus X-14 1100W Class-D Monoblock Amplifier

That's what I have, wired to 1 ohm. Also, I have no clue what I'm doing. Already have everything built and installed but other than that, not sure how to tune the amp.

And why was what I told him some BS. my goal was to keep him withing BUDGET...and improve his overall sound.... again within BUDGET.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.