E brake bypass help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have done that I've grounded it to the chassis and I also grounded to the chassis it and ran it to the ebrake at the same time I have also tried the toggle switch method also ???????

quick google search

1. Go into Am/Fm mode

2. Hit "setup" on the remote control

3. Enter 543210 on the remote, listening for the beep for each number entered

4. A new menu will appear. Touch the button that has the hammer/screwdriver on it in the upper left-hand part of the screen

5. Select Brake bypass to "ON" and hit the "X" near the bottom of the screen.

are you sure the wire isn't broken somewhere in the jacket? I have a jvc and I just tried a hot lead to the e brake wire then a ground, that turned it on and allowed it to play, I'm not really sure whats going on with yours?

I heard of the hidden menus the only thing is I don't have the remote..... I was thinking that also maybe the wire came loose on the harness I'll go back out side and double check this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.