Dynamat!

DB4Me
10+ year member

Gotta know as much as him
Listen i know that its needed to have a 'quality' system and i have no problem with that but i talked to a buddy of mine and its going to cost a lot of money to get everything done right so does anyone no any lil shortcuts? maybe a no name brand? something that does the same job? help me out!

check at your local lowes or other hardware store....there is a substance there that is the same stuff as dynomat....i would just ask them if they have a noise deadening substance....its considerably less than dynomat and its the same thing w/ out the name.....and when it comes to car audio usually you get what you pay for....but usually you can get stuff cheaper off the internet as opposed to buying thema t a store and you can save money by doing most of the stuff yourself or getting a friend that knows what they are doing to help...most of us are willing to help you out as best as we can by giving advise on here....good luck hope ive helped some.....

Originally posted by 01price I got the xtreme dynamat bulk kit for $104. Just look around.
well to be honest $104 is to much to pay for that....you can get it for a lot cheaper like $25 for alot more square footage than what your got probably....all your buying is a name brand....but ohh well...life goes on...good luck

The stuff is dirt cheap to make. If you know anyone who can get it cost, then do it up. A friend of mine got 250sq feet for 150 bucks (Canadian). I wish I had known that before I bought my trunk kit for 80 bucks (American).

Dont waste your money on dynamat

Dynamat is basicly asphalt and tar, just like the ashalt tar put on expencive houses.

Go to your local hardware store, to the roofing section. Look for double (if possible) sided sticky tar sheets. THey will be about 3 foot wide, by 75 feet on a roll. The stuff works great. I've used it in 4-5 cars, and it all works excellent. IF you get the double sided stuff, put aluminum foil on the other side. No one will be able to tell the difference. I promise you, before you drop 200 bucks on dynamt extream, drop $40 bucks or less on a rollof this stuff. You wont be sorry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.