Dynamat, Cascade, Need Help ASAP

Mark_ab
5,000+ posts

The Alpha Male
What is the best stuff out there? Conversely, what is the best stuff for the best price? My trunk rattles something fierce, and it's annoying as hell when you can hear it inside the cabin. I was looking at some trunk kits, and I'd rather not spend over 90 bucks or so. Dynamat seems to be the best, but it is expensive. I was looking at a Cascade trunk kit as well. What are your suggestions? Thanks

I picked up 4 boxes of dynamat extreme off the internet for 90bucks a box for the 39sqft. cheapest I've seen them. I can barely hear the car on the expressway... and the sound quality is MUCH better. Every time i did a section i noticed a difference. Ie. trunk, inside floor, rear deck, doors, etc.

check out http://www.b-quiet.com They have several different versions and all of them work great. But the best part is they are cheaper than dynamat. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This is the place I purchased the dynamat from... Another thing I had done that reduced road noise and vibrations underneath the car is http://www.ziebart.com Underbody sound barrier. Not only does it help it prevents rust and has a lifetime warranty. I was power washing my wheel wells and some of it was coming off the plastic area ( it doesn't stick good enough to soft plastic ) I called them and they explained that every summer I can bring the car in and they will spray them again to keep the rich black look which also improved the the cars visual. I also had the doors done along w/ every inner body panel =) cost $260ish

Mailing Address Tricks-N-Tunes

P.O. Box 3688

Plant City, FL. 33564

Phone: 1-866-655-5900 (toll free in US)

Fax: 1-305-946-0216

DYNAMAT XTREME BULK PACK 36 SQ. FT. $99 Item # 1321559245 Ebay

both are good cascade i like better it is easier to work with...dynamat extreme made a big improvement but over all cascade has a product for every part of your car....price is an isue get dynamat if not get cascade both give a positive results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.