Dvc subs one side off on impedance

Participant count
  • Participant list
De

How much does it cost to get one reconed or whatever what exactly do I have to have done or can I do it

Maybe you can, some people are naturally good, some aren't. Depends on how the recone comes. Soldering tinsel leads would be my biggest worry. Gluing the spider and surround on seems fairly straight forward, just make sure it's aligned and use a bunch of clamps or like cloths hanger pin clamps or whatever to put pressure on the glue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sure, 600 volts, yep. If you’re trying to launch the subwoofer cones to the moon! And, that’s if they don’t just vaporize first!
FYI.. These are not a Car shaking sub.. But these will give you some pretty nice bass in almost any vehicle that has nothing at all. Best placed...
Before I started to cut wiring, I would just leave one of the connectors unplugged. Based on your 3rd image, it looks like the wiring was spliced...
Its never justifiable to rush a clean install. Its best to do research for the proper speakers needed and wanted and amplifier to supply for the...

About this thread

Dbar31181

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dbar31181
Stanford KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from