Dual Wire Inputs

Participant count
  • Participant list
think thats for the weird flat power cable . unless thats what your running i wouldnt mess with trying to cram 2 in there wont fit
trust me... i could make it fit with out breaking it lol..... im just curious tho. i mean the whole dont really look that small, plus wire can be pressed kinda flat anyway. the wire that would go in is actually just a 2awg but its 100% copper ofc,and and would only be like 1.5ft long....

trust me... i could make it fit with out breaking it lol..... im just curious tho. i mean the whole dont really look that small, plus wire can be pressed kinda flat anyway. the wire that would go in is actually just a 2awg but its 100% copper ofc,and and would only be like 1.5ft long....
yeah those would probally fit in there.

yeah those would probally fit in there.
well i acutally just came from lunch break. i asked one of my teammates and they said it really would not be that benefiting to do it this way. i asked him if it would work to just run both wires directly into the amps power terminal, which would be the same concept as me buying this adapter. he said it would help a little but would not be getting the full potential of both wires

[quote name='Kangaroux']If you want some legit inputs @SPLaudio; can make you some[/QUOTE]

i know some here local that makes them, i was just curious. and i guess i dont completly understand how they help

i know some here local that makes them, i was just curious. and i guess i dont completly understand how they help
As the amount of current being pulled through the wire reaches its limit, heat starts to rise and thus resistance rises as well. The idea behind dual inputs is that your wire isn't bottlenecking your amp, so by doing 2 or more wires into one terminal you limit that amount of heat and resistance buildup and thus gain efficiency

As the amount of current being pulled through the wire reaches its limit, heat starts to rise and thus resistance rises as well. The idea behind dual inputs is that your wire isn't bottlenecking your amp, so by doing 2 or more wires into one terminal you limit that amount of heat and resistance buildup and thus gain efficiency
hm, ok that makes sense i was reading but on google i can only see so much until our internet blocker blocks everything lol

alot of amps back 2-3yrs ago have single input and pull 300+ amps and need more juice. it mostly came from competition where getting every 10th mattered...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.