Dual Kicker solo baric l7 15s 2k rms each

Sc-slappa

CarAudio.com Newbie
Just wanted to see what everyone else was running at, I’m running my 2 l7 15s between 3700 to 4K rms each, amp turned down for daily and I turn it back up, play 2 maybe 3 songs hard! Then a good cool down, and for the guys wondering running at this amperage level, it’s super important you setup your subsonic filter

lmao... I'm around 3k on a Resilient Platinum 18... even with my subsonic set I'm turning it down every 5 min, when taken to Clip-city every 60 -90sec.

No L7 I've seen has a Xl 3" 8 layer coil, I'd have to agree with the others...
3700-4K might be stretching it by about 2X.

Maybe for a 3sec burp around tuning... lol... Dem Kicker boys have the best stories

Last edited:
A guy I work with did an all Kicker install. He is also obsessed with Mustangs.

Now he's showing up to work wearing either a dress or skinny jeans and has announced his transition to become female.

Once you install Kicker, its all downhill from there......

Just wanted to see what everyone else was running at, I’m running my 2 l7 15s between 3700 to 4K rms each, amp turned down for daily and I turn it back up, play 2 maybe 3 songs hard! Then a good cool down, and for the guys wondering running at this amperage level, it’s super important you setup your subsonic filter

Just curious which amp(s) you're running?

God damn Kickers broke another windshield...

5555.jpg

Down here in the Valle people love running L7s. I've heard a few that blur your vision when in the passenger seat(suv). I recall them all running Hifonics D class amps. Quite nice but too much for my taste.

So because the amp dynoed 3200 on a resistive load you think you are getting 4000 out of it because you wired it to .5?

Sorry but thats not how it works.

You’re absolutely right sir it’s not that simple, have to add in box rise etc, and it’s strong strong electrical, but I also talked to company and they said at .5 expect to see anywhere from 3600 to 4K of useable amperage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.