Dual 15" SP4 Silverado SS Build

Hey bro my phones dead, ill get the pics of the pods to ya tomorrow. They're basically done should have em out in the next few days as time permits, really busy with football and whatnot. Ill text ya tomorrow about it, they look great though. Will be a now addition to your install.

And your front stage is gonna be the shot, I know cause I already have it! LOL

Hey bro my phones dead, ill get the pics of the pods to ya tomorrow. They're basically done should have em out in the next few days as time permits, really busy with football and whatnot. Ill text ya tomorrow about it, they look great though. Will be a now addition to your install.
And your front stage is gonna be the shot, I know cause I already have it! LOL
Phone should be charged now Iets see some pics of these doors.

null_zps62d96ba0.jpg

Spot putty and they are done:) few little pin holes but they are smooth as hell none the less

Not usually but I was at school and didn't have my router. Doesn't matter it won't be seen anyways.
When will they actually be done, not oh just a little here little there I mean done and shipped bro its been a .month and a half and for 2 weeks you have been saying there basically done

More pics, gonna do a thread on em tonight when I'm fully done

99% done

null_zpsbeec2950.jpg

Notching out the mdf since the anarchys are technically like 6.91 inches or something like that, I made these rings the way I did because if he rings were bigger, they wouldn't fit onto the grille and clear the dash so I had to cut normal 6.5 rings, and notch them where needed to clear the basket so I can perfectly fit them and have it look nice. It's the little things that make the difference

null_zpsd6b9b0ab.jpg

More pics, gonna do a thread on em tonight when I'm fully done
99% done

null_zpsbeec2950.jpg

Notching out the mdf since the anarchys are technically like 6.91 inches or something like that, I made these rings the way I did because if he rings were bigger, they wouldn't fit onto the grille and clear the dash so I had to cut normal 6.5 rings, and notch them where needed to clear the basket so I can perfectly fit them and have it look nice. It's the little things that make the difference

null_zpsd6b9b0ab.jpg
Done? Pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.