Dual 15" SP4 Silverado SS Build

Its very tempting. That lifetime warranty is awesome and Mike is a great guy and semi local
Hell yeah. I plan on getting a 270a Singer alt, but singer seemed to have ignored my last 2 emails for a price quote... Hopefully he's just extra busy right now and this isn't how it usually is.

Hell yeah. I plan on getting a 270a Singer alt, but singer seemed to have ignored my last 2 emails for a price quote... Hopefully he's just extra busy right now and this isn't how it usually is.
Try calling. Honestly the only company to respond to my emails was DC power. Emailed many others including AE, and Mechman

Try calling. Honestly the only company to respond to my emails was DC power. Emailed many others including AE, and Mechman
I will if he doesn't respond within a few days. Excessive amperage didn't answer my calls or emails either, and I've heard a lot of good things about them. I've heard Mechman's CS sucks ass

If all these people keep being a pain to get ahold of them I'll just end up going with the DC 270a

I will if he doesn't respond within a few days. Excessive amperage didn't answer my calls or emails either, and I've heard a lot of good things about them. I've heard Mechman's CS sucks ass
If all these people keep being a pain to get ahold of them I'll just end up going with the DC 270a
Feel it. Mylows sells singer alts just talk to him.

Also a HUGE thank you has to go out to @Mylows 10; he really stepped up after Tenney shit on us and helped me out with Singer, as always he's a great guy

Also a HUGE thank you has to go out to @Mylows 10; he really stepped up after Tenney shit on us and helped me out with Singer, as always he's a great guy
Tell us how the singer does. I went with DC and I got a amazing alt and dual alt bracket but had over a month wait on both. But it was worth it. Keep us posted on your alt as I think singer is cheaper than DC

Tell us how the singer does. I went with DC and I got a amazing alt and dual alt bracket but had over a month wait on both. But it was worth it. Keep us posted on your alt as I think singer is cheaper than DC
Singer is cheaper than DC all day and it looks absolutely beautiful. I will put a vid up after build to show how it does under load. Mike is a great guy and really knows his shit and quality it on point to DC

Sounds like a great alternator post a few picsThis is a pic of my DC in a dirty engine I should have washed. Lol
Mines powder coated Red:yumyum:

But my favorite part the S on the pulley it looks amazing when it spins and when the truck is off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.