Dual 15" SP4 Silverado SS Build

Ever seen a pair of exodus anarchys? LOL, Op doesn't really want to cut his door skin, they wouldn't clear if I mounted from the rear. They barely clear as it is. These are almost 4 " deep
Sorry, should have read what type of speaker you were running. Yeah those Anarchys are no joke. Was thinking of running 4 of them but just going to keep my mmats for now. Better question are they done yet??

Haven't heard from em. That's what I'm waiting on.
I asked twice if there done? So did 3 other people

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

@04murdalanche ; said they are done should have posted pics yesterday so.... Jeff back up your words for once man I have given you a lot of time and you said they were basically done weeks ago what's the hold up? Jeff I'm not putting it on you but you got 10 days to get em to me or I'm out. 10 days is more than fair with shipping for what you said is done.

[quote name='Silverado SS']@04murdalanche ; said they are done should have posted pics yesterday so.... Jeff back up your words for once man I have given you a lot of time and you said they were basically done weeks ago what's the hold up? Jeff I'm not putting it on you but you got 10 days to get em to me or I'm out. 10 days is more than fair with shipping for what you said is done.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just text me. But alright. Pics will be posted tomorrow, send money and they will be shipped accordingly.

Thanks....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.