Dual 15" SP4 Silverado SS Build

[quote name='Silver-N-Black']keep me posted.
WHY NO PIX???[/QUOTE]

I don't have a way to post them from my phone and don't have my laptop right now. @Jes 42 ; said he would post em up

I'll be giving each exodus mid about 115 watts a piece for now sorta want more but we will see how it sounds first and make adjustments
That's about how much I'm sending to mine, a bit more at certain frequencies. If I go much past that I start to smell coils on midbass-heavy songs. I am crossed at 63Hz. I'm sure I can push more to them if I bump that up to 80Hz.

That's about how much I'm sending to mine, a bit more at certain frequencies. If I go much past that I start to smell coils on midbass-heavy songs. I am crossed at 63Hz. I'm sure I can push more to them if I bump that up to 80Hz.
That's about where I thought I would cross them, how do they handle 2500+? What amp are you running since you have 8ohms

Won't find out how they fit til exodus ships them out, they said I should have them by the end of October but doubt it like every pre order. If the mids don't fit I'll make some new ones or make leveling rings

That's about where I thought I would cross them, how do they handle 2500+? What amp are you running since you have 8ohms
You mean 2.5kW+ on the substage? I hate the term "keep up", it's extremely subjective. I'm running about 4k to my subs and for any rock or daily listening I turn the subs way down to blend with the front stage, usually they are at about a quarter on my PAC LC-1.

I'm running a Zed Leviathan III for the front stage. I've got quite a bit of power on tap.

You mean 2.5kW+ on the substage? I hate the term "keep up", it's extremely subjective. I'm running about 4k to my subs and for any rock or daily listening I turn the subs way down to blend with the front stage, usually they are at about a quarter on my PAC LC-1.
I'm running a Zed Leviathan III for the front stage. I've got quite a bit of power on tap.
Do they break up at all 2500hz + the B1 tweets I'm running are good for about 3k and up from what I have heard

Do they break up at all 2500hz + the B1 tweets I'm running are good for about 3k and up from what I have heard
The FR graphs say they do get pretty nasty above 2.5k. I can't comment on it, I have mine crossed at 2k right now. I did try 2.5kHz and didn't notice anything bad to the ear. But probably nothing a little EQ work won't fix.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.