Dual 15" SP4 Silverado SS Build

Ok I'm gonna play "devils advocate" here. I know I've read all the bad stuff about Tenny, but I've also heard (and seen) some that actually worked. You have it already, use it. Your definitely not gonna get your money back out of it whether you sell it now or after you install it and try it. You have no clue whether you got a good one or bad one. If its a bad one and you sell it that wouldn't be a good thing either.

Sorry to "dump" on your thread. I've been following it, and its looking great so far.

Ok I'm gonna play "devils advocate" here. I know I've read all the bad stuff about Tenny, but I've also heard (and seen) some that actually worked. You have it already, use it. Your definitely not gonna get your money back out of it whether you sell it now or after you install it and try it. You have no clue whether you got a good one or bad one. If its a bad one and you sell it that wouldn't be a good thing either.
Sorry to "dump" on your thread. I've been following it, and its looking great so far.
He said earlier in this thread the alt has the wrong plug for his vehicle.

Sp4 is my fav sub, but they now have a team fi sub which is the big brother to the sp4..4k rms. also i hope you have better luck then me. my spiders caught on fire and my whole sub burned due to a lead shortage and fi blamed it on user error which is was not.. coil was perfect, only the spiderand leads burned up.. but i love what they did when it worked. would like a new one over my hdc4 15

Sp4 is my fav sub, but they now have a team fi sub which is the big brother to the sp4..4k rms. also i hope you have better luck then me. my spiders caught on fire and my whole sub burned due to a lead shortage and fi blamed it on user error which is was not.. coil was perfect, only the spiderand leads burned up.. but i love what they did when it worked. would like a new one over my hdc4 15
I like the SP4 also, but chose to go with Tantric HDD 18s instead. Anyway I too have a friend out here in Japan with 4 Sp4 15's and the exact same thing happened. He had one catch on fire, but just bought a new one and ran with it. Not sure if they can be reconed or not, surely they should be able to though. Sucker was smoking pretty good too.

All the interest in the thread is surprising so now I gotta get pics tonight. As far as the alt I'm selling because yes I already sent it back to them and they sent me the wrong plug twice but I do have a "special truck" I guess. But Mylows is working with PayPal now to see what he can do about refunds or partial refunds. I actually want to buy KNU Concepts ALT because there local to me and a good company. I never heard of the SP4 catching on fire I sure as hell hope it doesn't happen to me.

Nice truck bro, now let's see some build pics.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
thanks, no pics of Morels and a couple other things but ill get them upon installation. Should be done in 2 weeks! hopefully:thumbsup:

Nice pics..In for vids now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.