Dropped Mazda Communication is the Key

wtf do i got wat **** for your eclipse i already told you i wouldnt know til i can get to the office but if youd pay attention to the news youd realize people around here have better things to do than sit and answer the same questions day after day stop with the retarded posts already

did the OP seriously just make a thread just because someone didnt get back to him on whether or not he had something for sale?

unless theres been an actual transaction made with money changing hands this thread is really pointless.

if the guy doesnt want to get back to you about something thats his choice.....

i paid for a flipdown from him on March 8th and im still not able to hook it up he doesnt answer pms but he will post in forums everday

I had/have the same problem..... may still have it, doesn't respond to Pm's and I am still not very happy with our transaction.. The problem dropped is that you are on here selling things and not communicating at all with the buyers

feedback threads are made for a reason. people can be w/e type of seler they want to, but, at some point people see the feedback and stop buying from them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.