Drop from 12s to 10s?

subs up/port back would work the best, but obviously don't have the room.....that box is probably the best you're going to get keeping it all in the back like that

Just run with what you have or sacrifice the back seat for a different box

subs up/port back would work the best, but obviously don't have the room.....that box is probably the best you're going to get keeping it all in the back like that
Just run with what you have or sacrifice the back seat for a different box
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

[quote name='kushy_dreams']@whitedragon551 ; @pro\-rabbit ;

is op's sig advertising without a vendor's license?[/QUOTE]

You mean the image "I" created if it is, this would be the first I would have heard of it and I will happily remove it if necessary, don't you have topics of your own to sling your propaganda? And by the same token the image in your avatar could be viewed as advertisement especially considering you didn't design/create it, I did.

Thanks to those who have stuck to the topic, I am working with an old friend to try and figure out which direction to go.

[quote name='kushy_dreams']@whitedragon551 ; @pro\-rabbit ;

is op's sig advertising without a vendor's license?[/QUOTE]

Nope. He has no vested interest in the company other than he likes the products. Same thing with mine. I dont gain anything by having a banner in my signature. Advertising in your sig would be something like Bucks by posting a banner for a product that you rep or a shop you work at to gain added exposure.

If you want numbers tune the box higher or try to drop inpedance on the amp for burps. If you're not happy with the way it sounds, build another box. IMO going into a pair of 10's isn't going to blow you away with the difference in output.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.