blue print for power acoustik mofo 15 152x d2 box

MOFOMAN
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Michigan
ported box tuned around 33 im going to be running 1500 rms to the sub an its a van so space is not an issue i have never built a box so i wanted something i could look at i also sent a email to power acoustik but they were not much help

i think you can get away with more then 900rms, i had one and it was hooked to a sundown saz-2k. it was probly getting about 1200 rms or more

make sure power is clean however

Planet Audio AP3000D should be at my door tomorrow hopefully wire came today but that is very disappointing that the mofo is that weak

1500 is gonna smoke that turd quiiick!! My buddy had one running on about 1kw~. Played a sweep to find his "sweet spot" and it smoked half way through the third 10 second sweep.

prolly run at 4ohms until i get another one.. was considering this dc audio 18 off car audio classifieds just aint got the money right now

probable is iv read that planet audio amps are garbage but its only $100 hope that gets hear tomorrow i aint had anything in my car for a week now dont even wanna drive around

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.