Double Posting

For me, every site I've been to has been slow. Not sure if its a widespread problem somewhere or not.
If you click reply 1 time and let it do its thing, it shouldn't be double posting now though. It might take a few seconds for it to do it.
I'm telling you, the problem doesn't have to do with anything on your side. I've double posted several times, and I know not to click more than once. Every time it's happened to me, it's happened because of the server. I click reply, it tries to make a connection for almost a minute, then when it has loaded, there have been two posts made, or more. If it was because of a browser or code, it would happen all the time for whoever has double posts.

i think alot of the problem is people including myself are clicking post 2 or 3 times and that is making it double post i think that is what i did on here and a other thread

I'm telling you, the problem doesn't have to do with anything on your side. I've double posted several times, and I know not to click more than once. Every time it's happened to me, it's happened because of the server. I click reply, it tries to make a connection for almost a minute, then when it has loaded, there have been two posts made, or more. If it was because of a browser or code, it would happen all the time for whoever has double posts.
The tech guy did something to the server today, so I'm going to check on this with them. Let me wake them up.

The tech guy did something to the server today, so I'm going to check on this with them. Let me wake them up.
Cool. I just double posted again, by the way. Clicked it once, and it took awhile to connect. You should kick some server tech guy ***, and demand oral pleasuring from him.

Pages on this site have been taking a while to load for me once in a while today as well. Just took me almost a whole minute to go from page 2 to 3 in this thread.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Also, my poast just took about 30 seconds to load, no dbl post

I know it's been going on for at least a few months, as I saw it when I first got here(even though I registered in '09). Has the server undergone any kind of massive change in the past year or so?

In the past year? Of course, we've changed servers completely in the past year.

It hasn't been doing it nearly this bad until at some point today/tonite.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

lol double posts will neva leave
test

In the past year? Of course, we've changed servers completely in the past year.
It hasn't been doing it nearly this bad until at some point today/tonite.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

test
I've seen things like quadruple posts, and I've seen double after double after double in topic after topic. It has really been going on for a long time. Maybe the server is just overloaded or something. It might be the amount of traffic on the site as well. I'm guessing when you changed the server, it started, because it's been going on for a very long time.

I've seen things like quadruple posts, and I've seen double after double after double in topic after topic. It has really been going on for a long time. Maybe the server is just overloaded or something. It might be the amount of traffic on the site as well. I'm guessing when you changed the server, it started, because it's been going on for a very long time.
I didn't realize that. I thought it had eased up a lot lately. I'll do all I can.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.