Double Posting

I didn't realize that. I thought it had eased up a lot lately. I'll do all I can.
Well, I don't know about the past week or so. I've been kind of busy with other things. The whole double posting thing isn't nearly as constant as it seems to be tonight. If I were to make a guess, based on the few forums I browse here, I'd say there are at least 50 double posts a day, but well under 200. Again, this is just a semi-educated guess.

Well, I don't know about the past week or so. I've been kind of busy with other things. The whole double posting thing isn't nearly as constant as it seems to be tonight. If I were to make a guess, based on the few forums I browse here, I'd say there are at least 50 double posts a day, but well under 200. Again, this is just a semi-educated guess.
There has been 100s tonight

I honestly don't think this problem is something that can be solved by Goob. I think it would require completely changing the host, which would take a pretty long time. I don't think the double posts are really that much of a problem, although the server does seem to screw up quite a bit. You might be able to complain or do something formal to get your prices cut at least.
testtest

If anyone else sees this problem flare back up, please post in here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.