Double Din HU, Looking for some opinions.

One of my friends has been running the clarion for the last year and it is a realy nice deck but it doesnt have any sub control and the pioneer has either rear or sub outputs so it doesnt have much for sub control either. But once its set you shouldnt need to mess with it. I was going to pick up the 4000 til I realised that it had no seperate sub control. I have been runnin a pioneer 6800dvd for a while now and they can be found used for pretty reasoable prices. It has the sub control which is nice but if you just want to set your sub and leave it you dont really need it.

I have the kenwood 7019 and it is a nice HU. I also have it for sale since I am trying to save for another car.

I had a Kenwood DDX-7015 it was a nice unit, just not very visually pleasing (VERY basic). I will be getting a Pioneer Avic D3, this week...I'll let you know how I like it

pioneer has either rear or sub outputs
that is true but it does have alot of sub control.... you will just have to adj your balence on the HU and ADJ the fade on your amp. thats the only downfall. other then that great sound quality and compared to others (if this matters at all) the ipod interface is great,,,, easy and fast

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.