Door panels for the yoda

these look great, i was really hoping for all 3 speakers in the door though bu i understand the whole fill thing, and to the people that think they wana do this dont worry how ugly your fiberglass looks when you start like the OP said bondo and ALOT of time will make anything near perfect lol

these look great, i was really hoping for all 3 speakers in the door though bu i understand the whole fill thing, and to the people that think they wana do this dont worry how ugly your fiberglass looks when you start like the OP said bondo and ALOT of time will make anything near perfect lol
thanks

I would have mounted the tweet a bit lower if I had the room, but they sound choice all around.

LOL, ya its my commuter car, I have a jimmy to but but gas here is fukkered.
nope it has 6x9 in the rear deck, and 4" on the front deck, honestly, there is plenty of mid/highs for me.
yea mom fills the gas tank up like every month. i spend 30 weekly. ********.

are they the stock 6x9's? never thought they were terrible (for stock) is there subs in the trunk or anything?

yea mom fills the gas tank up like every month. i spend 30 weekly. ********.are they the stock 6x9's? never thought they were terrible (for stock) is there subs in the trunk or anything?
from what I remember the stock system was pretty decent (for a stock, lol)

Polk db's in the back ftw.

I have 2 sundown Zv2's on a saz 3500 - 16v system, thats for SQL

right now Im in the middle of building a box for the DC level 6 and I have the saz - 4500 on its way, deciding to wire at .5 and use it only for burping, dont know yet. as for the box, im going to have the subs AND 10" round port firing forward, seal off the trunk.

should get fuukin' loud.

So how do you prevent the car/door/seal from rubbing off your paint and everything??

I want to do a WHOLE panel build myself to, but Im afraid of rubbing off the paint

So how do you prevent the car/door/seal from rubbing off your paint and everything??
I want to do a WHOLE panel build myself to, but Im afraid of rubbing off the paint

I used a high build primer, than texture coat, than top coat. I don't have access to a paint shop, or paint tools, so I used SEM aerosol paint, its by far the best stuff you can buy, Its super durable, and does not "rub off" LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.