Door panels for the yoda

true. I just try to keep my systems as stock as possible.....
I'm trying to figure out if I can make pods for my Grand Cherokee just using the grille area.......that way I can pick up a spare grille & return to stock when im ready to sell it.
post A pic of your panels

Man, I wish I had skillz like that! I would love one day to do a three way setup like you just did in my Focus, but for one, time wont let me do it and two, I know it would come out like ish.

Good job!

Man, I wish I had skillz like that! I would love one day to do a three way setup like you just did in my Focus, but for one, time wont let me do it and two, I know it would come out like ish.
Good job!
thank you sir

my mom has the same car haha i never even thought of putting a system in it are you doing the back doors too?
LOL, ya its my commuter car, I have a jimmy to but but gas here is fukkered.

nope it has 6x9 in the rear deck, and 4" on the front deck, honestly, there is plenty of mid/highs for me.

looked kinda rough at first but they turned out good
nice job
well, because of the existing hole that was cut from the previous 3 way set, and the little amount of room I had for lay out, there was no other way around the amount of area and curves I had to glass, which caused it to look "kinda rough" but hey, bondo, sand paper and time can make almost anything look nice.

Nice job!
cheers thanks man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.