DooR panels for 300 !!!

gsxr750josh
10+ year member

Gsxr750Josh
Utah
Sup peeps , I am trying to find a set of pre-made (custom) door panels for a 2007 Chrysler 300 Touring edition. Would prefer 2 sets in each door but am open to whateva. Companies, prices, or already made, can replace your stock panels if maybe yer selling car and wanna keep yer comp sets.

Thanks

lol not sarcasm i really did the search and didnt find anything. never heard of them before.
JDM = Japanese Domestic Market. It's a term commonly used by those who prefer to rice-out a rolling shitbox with imported parts.

leave it to a sukzuki rider to not catch on very fast.(the riders are as slow as the bikes i swear) your gonna have to get them custom made but they aint cheap like sukzukis

HAHA wtf gixers are where its at natisfynest they are indestructible man. caged with a bar = rape broski. Come on man dont make me post the pics dammit. Anyways i found a local guy who can do my panels for $400 to $500 a door, so maybe i will just go that route. Thx for the input

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.