dont now what kind of component speakers to get

300 for all 4? or 300 for each pair?

But infinitys are nice but dont have much bass if you dont have a sub or two, but if you have subs ther'e great for mids and highs..

DO NOT get components for the rear. Get components for up front and coaxials for the rear
...why not? Price-wise? Basically I just bought some hd-62efs for the front while I have my cl-61a's (which I discovered were NOT broken after all!). So I was just like throw them cl-61s in the back and I won't have to get some other speakers...

It pulls your sound stage to the rear. For a great sounding/ well rounded system...you do not want it to sound like your sound is coming from the behind you. I recommend not using rear fill at all...i don't along with a lot of other people. BUT if u must, def. get coaxials for the rear...so the will def. not overpower or pull sound to the rear, they'll just fill in a little. peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.