Don't buy REFURBISHED CRAP

EarDrummin.
10+ year member

Is this my Brahma?
Wanaque, NJ
I'm sure it's entirely possible to buy a refurbished product and be happy with it. But so far I've bought 2 refurbished amps, from 2 different companies. NEITHER WORK. It's truly not worth it to buy a top of the line product that has been "fixed", when that makes the product no longer TOP OF THE LINE! I got one of the amps from Ikesound.com, who I thought was a trustworthy company. Truth is, anyone will do anything to make a buck. It's impossible to know what you're buying if it's not new.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Ah yes, and if there's anyway to blacklist a company through this forum.....I need to try it. I've dealt with plenty of idiot companies, but this one takes the cake: CMTTRADING.COM WILL SCAM YOU. THEY'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN! If you don' t believe me, check out their ratings on ebay. :p

Hey are you talking about IKESOUND.COM in general that they are a bad company,or did u know the product was refurbished and took your chances and it didnt work. Im gettin my check tomorrow and was going to look at a few things from them. I dont want to "think" im getting a new product and its refurbished. But if you knew it was Refurbished and it ended up being a bad deal then i guess i will try my luck. And has anyone else had any problems with Ikesound.com. What are some more companys to stay away from other then cmttrading.com?

Be very carefull if you order from CarDiscountStereos.Com. They don't even have a phone # which I noticed too late. I ordered a green neon set and one of the tubes were busted, and its taken too long to get my green neon light back. Lookin Out.

I knew I was buying a refurbished item from ikesound.. but like a lot of companies, they don't check refurbished stock that they get from manufacturers. I guess it was my fault, but they certainly ran a ran their mouth about how good this product was, and I ended up getting burned. Overall, though, I've heard good things about them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.