does this sound like a loud system or a crap system??

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 910
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

ok i have a loud system in my car and i happen to think it is pretty decent. i won't call it great but i am also not done with it yet. i have 4 rockford fosgate HE2 12"s in a single chamber custom built 4 12"s box. i am running 1 thousand watt rockford fosgate class DB amplifier. i have everything else in my car ripped out and put in after market speakers. my friend seems to think that my system is a crappy one....do you agree or disagree.. also if this helps your judgement any i tested the db level and i hit 156.

sounds good but I would put them in a divided chamber box with the correct amount of air space

I don't mean to be an @ss, but come on if you really are hitting a 156, then I think that will answer your own question. I don't understand why you want to come here, throw out a 156 knowing it's pretty da** good, and then ask if it's crappy. Do you want the truth, take those speakers out, send them to me, and I will let you know if they are crappy. Send the amp too, if that makes you happy.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no SH*T what phatillusion said is true either you got selfesteem like a B!@tch or your just Fu*k*n gullable. Also same offer stands you can send them to me and I'll send you a million dollars. If you believe that your just a retard

Well...if you are hitting 156, that is pretty good. But if you have the room, port the box and see what they say about it being crappy then. With Fosgate you will tell a BIG difference, I have 3 HE 8's in a ported box in my regular cab full size chevy running off of a bd500, I would go bigger and have had bigger but I am 6'5 and need the leg room, but anyway, I ended up hitting 137 with just 3 8's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.