Does this look loud to anyone?

how doesnt it make sense are you asking ifyour treble is to loud.... If so THEN yesif your asking if your bass is loud then no how the **** are we supposed to know at a computer. get it metered and we will tell you assclown.... from your profile picture 2 type argh 12s on 1200 watts no its poopy and you should try less to be a ***
Yeah, meter it man. Numbers are all that matter assclown. I can tell from a meter reading how good it sounds. ARGH12, 1200 poopy. Try less to be a ***. Poopy, poopy, poopy. Meter it man. Assclown. You're my hero after I have a stroke. Do you have today's Math notes and homework? Have your diaper changed.

umm.... I've seen a single Type R 15 run off an Aq2200d at 1 ohm for a few on late nite tip.... it ran hard but sounded great. and if the aq2200d isn't clean 2200 watts then what is? but no it wouldn't run that power as a daily driver no but still ran it for about 20 min and still works great after it back on the 1500 rms it runs daily..
Did you read a word I posted?I said at an actual 2200rms, not on a 2200rms amp while playing music. Your box rise could have been at 4-8ohms for all you know....
Exactly. Just because you have a good amp that puts out 2200w @ 1, and have a d2 coil sub & series it down to the amp. That in no way means your sending 2200w to it 100% of the time numbnuts.

Learn a little bit more about what your talking about before you come on a forum and try to dispute whether or not your mediocre system 'gets loud'. Like previously stated most people on this site have listened to (if not own) a 150+db system. Yours =/= 150db.

Exactly. Just because you have a good amp that puts out 2200w @ 1, and have a d2 coil sub & series it down to the amp. That in no way means your sending 2200w to it 100% of the time numbnuts.
Learn a little bit more about what your talking about before you come on a forum and try to dispute whether or not your mediocre system 'gets loud'. Like previously stated most people on this site have listened to (if not own) a 150+db system. Yours =/= 150db.
this^

after rise im only getting 2500 watts with a 3000+amp

ehh...your keys aren't even moving. how much power are you running? get metered too
my keys dont move and i'll bet you could barely sit in my truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

all in how solidly the vehicle is built.

I clamped a 2200 wired to 1 ohm and got 1580 watts with a 51hz burp. Rise was to 3.1 ohms in my little SPL box and it had dropped to 13.1 volts. Just a FYI moment about the amp in question.

I clamped a 2200 wired to 1 ohm and got 1580 watts with a 51hz burp. Rise was to 3.1 ohms in my little SPL box and it had dropped to 13.1 volts. Just a FYI moment about the amp in question.
we know it puts out the rated power and then some, but the guy wasnt getting a clean 2200 to his subs

we know it puts out the rated power and then some, but the guy wasnt getting a clean 2200 to his subs
That's what I was pointing out. Most any other box would have had more impedance rise and music would have had the rise jumping even more.

EDIT: my clamped power was a clipped signal also

not to mention, i find it funny of all the bashing going on in here, and u come at me cuz you dont know me at all. second, there crap. the thread was an opinion thread, so i gave it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.