Does the blue planet on Planet Audio amps light up? If you've ever seen one, plz help

Participant count
  • Participant list

asilentfire
10+ year member

I have a Planet Audio AC1800.5 amp, and I'm wondering if the Planet in the middle of the amp is supposed to light up, the word "ANARCHY" on the bottom lights up, but that's all.

I found a pic of an illuminated planet in google images, and someone on Amazon complained about the planet light on his AC1800.5 not lighting up.

Has anyone seen these things light up?

Does it matter as long as it works?
It only matters to the extent of adding to the blue/black light theme in my trunk. Right now I'm just trying to figure out if the planets are even supposed to light up, which I havn't confirmed one way or another.

afaik, ive never seen one lit up. i know what youre talking about. if you bought it used, just open it to see.

if there isnt one, its pretty simple to wire up a led with a resistor.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.