does dynamat....

AudioTechnix 80 mil is good for the price, along with MurderMat and RAAMmat. RAAM also sells peel n stick ensolite which makes a pretty decent difference too.

It gives a huge improvement in sound at any power level, more noticeably at higher powers

I have multiple layers on the doors, rear quarters, and hatch. Single layer on the floor. I noticed the sound stayed inside the cabin, with less hatch vibration keep the upfront bass illusion. I really noticed a big difference when I went crazy with the dynaliner. That was the most helpful add-on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

AnitaRose

AnitaRose
MSP
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
trumpet